Built to Last
Alstore water tank level indicators use only the best materials and parts. They are built from non-corrosive aluminium with stainless steel wiring and rust-proof coating.
We supply both guided and unguided water level indicators. Unguided meters are used in depths up to 3m and Guided are used in tanks with depths greater than 3m.
Built to Your Needs
Our products are all custom-built to order. That means no matter the dimensions or specifications, we can provide you with exactly what you’re looking for. Call us today on 9331 6843 for an obligation-free quote.
Built to Be Easy
Assembly of your new water level indicator could not be easier.
We supply you with instruction and all the fixings you need. It’s devilishly simple and won’t take more than a moment of your time.
We offer payment by Paypal!
Nicko’s guided water tank level indicators are ideal for detecting the tank level of deep water tanks (usually above 3M) and for high winds. Built from non-corrosive aluminum with stainless steel wiring and rust-proof coating, the guided water tank level indicators are suitable for any above the ground water tank measuring over 3 M of height.
The guided water tank level indicators from Nicko are simple to install and are not effected by any wind sway. They measure the exact tank level and the 3M Hi Visibility Reflective material used on Indicator Gauge allows the user to read it even from 100′ away.
How it works?
The guided water level indicators comprise of a float connected to a pointer through a stainless steel wiring via a set of pulleys. The pointer slides over an adjusted gauge board inside the extruded aluminum frame, positioned parallel to the tank. The float precisely moves according to the water level variations in vertical direction inside the tank. The pointer outside the water tank will thus appear in ‘BOTTOM POSITION’ when the tank is ‘FULL’ and TOP POSITION’ when ‘EMPTY’. This means when the tank is full, the float is high and thereby the indicator is low. Thus, you get the exact visual of the water level.
Nicko supplies you with all the fixings and instructions you need, it is really simple and will not take more than a moment of your time!
Guided water tank level indicator – the benefits:
With over 35 years of experience, Nicko brings to you the most efficient and cost effective guided water tank level indicators featuring:
- True reading – The direct acting guided water tank level indicators show the actual water level in the tank.
- Easy installation – It comes with all the necessary items like: the screws you need to install the Level Indicator, instructions, template and other fixings so that anyone can mount it on the tank roof.
- Simplicity – Just a simple float/weight/pulley system.
- Reliability – The guided water level gauge delivers reliable and durable service. The quality materials and large free-running pulleys will function year in, year out.
- Australian Standard Fire Rated – These guided water level gauge are fire resistant (except for the standard cat and mouse), as only stainless steel wire and brass pulleys are used inside the equipment.
- High Visibility – The 3M Hi Visibility Reflective red band can be seen from far, even more than 100 meters.
Built to match your needs:
No matter what the dimensions or specifications of your water tank are, we can customize the guided water tank level indicators as per your requirements. Call us today on 9331 6843 for an obligation-free quote.
No products found which match your selection.